Cocktails & Spirits
- Dark & Stormy9.50Spiced Rum, ginger beer , fresh lime juice
- Negroni9.50Campari, Gunpowder gin, Sweet Vermouth.
- Solero9.95Absolut Vodka, Cointreau , Orange & Passionfruit juices, with fresh cream
- Gotham sour9.50Teelings small batch Irish Whiskey, Wexford Apple juice, lemon juice, Irish Honey
- Amaretto Sour10.50Teeling’s Small Batch Irish Whiskey, Disaronno Amaretto, fresh lime juice & honey
- Strawberry Daiquiri9.50Bacardi Rum, cointreau, Strawberry puree, lemon & lime juices
- Mojito10.50Bacardi Rum, simple syrup, fresh mint, lime juice, Sprite.
- Prosecco Mimosa10.25Chilled prosecco with fresh orange juice
- Bellini10.50Chilled prosecco spumante with crushed peach puree
- Gotham Fizz9.50Prosecco poured over a scoop of our lemon sorbet ice-cream with a dash of elderflower cordial, served in a glamorous martini glass.
As much a dessert as a cocktail, you might want to keep room for this one!
- Gunpowder Gin & Fever-Tree Tonic9.95Drumshambo’s finest botanical gin with the ultimate tonic water, chose the classic Indian or the delicious elderflower tonic by Fever-Tree
- Passionfruit & Berry Martini9.50Absolut vodka, Chambord, passion fruit juice, lemon juice , honey
- Cosmopolitan9.50Vodka, Cointreau, Cranberry & Lime Juice
- Espresso Martini9.50“Make me a drink to wake me up” – so asked a young model of the barman in London’s Soho Brasserie and this classic was the result.
Freshly brewed Java Republic espresso, Absolut vodka and Kahlua
- Aperol Spritz9.50There’s no better cocktail for a relaxed evening or a lazy weekend brunch, fruity and refreshing. Prosecco, Aperol and soda water, served on the rocks
- Hugo Spritz10.25Prosecco, elderflower, soda water & mint
- Manhattan10.95Teeling’s Small Batch Irish Whiskey, Martini Rosso, Orange Bitters
- Margarita10.50Jose Cuervo Blue Agave Tequila, Cointreau, freshly squeezed lime juice
- Red Sangria9.25 / 17.95Red wine, Cointreau, sugar syrup, Sprite, fresh fruits.
250ml / 500ml
- Bailey’s Cappuccino8.95Java Republic coffee and Bailey’s Irish cream liqueur for a delicious and perfect after-dinner pick-me up
Craft Beers & Lagers
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale6.95A great blend of pale malt along with citrus and floral scented hops. Crisp and full flavoured classic American craft beer.
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro Gluten-Free6.50The Italian brew-masters have use a specific enzyme to remove the gluten while still using the same ingredients as the original Nastro, refreshing, clean taste with a good balance of bitterness
- Brooklyn Craft Lager6.75Amber-gold in colour displaying a firm malt centre with a refreshing bitterness and floral hop aroma. Caramel malts show in the finish. (USA)
- Whiplash Rollover Session IPA6.50Originally brewed in Wicklow now Dublin based brewery, Ireland
- Whiplash Body Riddle Pale Ale6.50Dublin brewed via Wicklow, Ireland
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro5.75A light malt flavour with a sweet follow through and a pleasant, refreshing end. (Italy)
- Heineken Non-Alcoholic4.75A non-alcoholic beer that tastes like beer!
- Orpens Pressed Irish Apple Cider6.50Medium dry with a fresh, slightly tart flavour, works well with food. 100% Irish. Made with love and an apple obsession in Slane, Co. Meath.
Wines by the Glass
- Chapoutier Marius Grenache/Syrah7.50Languedoc, France
- Bousquet Caméléon Organic Malbec8.95Mendoza, Argentina
- Torres Iberico Rioja8.95Spain
- Chapoutier Vermentino7.50Languedoc, France
- Emiliana Viognier7.95Valle Central , Chile
- Vicar’s Choice Sauvignon Blanc9.25New Zealand
- Rosé d’Anjou, Domaine L’Ambroisie8.25France
- Botter Prosecco Superior Spumante10.50Italy
- Marques de Riscal 1860 Roble16.952018 (Spain)
Cherry nose with some toasty oak. Medium-full bodied., 100% Tempranillo
- Marqués de Riscal Rueda15.952019 (Spain)
Rich, mouth-filling modern Spanish white with floral & fresh herb scents.
- Chapoutier Marius Grenache/Syrah25.50Languedoc, France 2019
Rich, spicy, red berries, delicate floral touch.
Very smooth with a tinge of silky tannins and red fruit aromas.
- Ca‘di Ponti Nero D’Avola25.75Sicily, Italy 2020
Ripe black cherry & juicy plum fruits, medium bodied with a gently smokiness.
- Torres Iberico Rioja32.50Rioja, Spain 2017
Deeply coloured modern styled Rioja with blackberry fruits and some gentle oak on a long finish
- Bousquet Cameleon Malbec32.50Mendoza, Argentina, 2020
Hand-picked Malbec grapes from high in the Andes produce raspberry red aromas and copious cherry flavours combine for a long, supple aftertaste. An ideal partner for our rib-eye steak
- Eco Organic Cabernet Sauvignon29.75Casablanca, Chile 2019
Medium to full bodied ,with a light handed but firm tannic grip. Black and red berries, roast coffee, chocolate with a hint of vanilla.
- Terra Viva Sangiovese28.50Marche, Italy 2020
Ruby red , un-oaked with zesty red fruit aromas. Made with 100% Sangiovese grown using organic farming methods.
- Zenato Valpolicella37.50Veneto, Italy 2018
Classic Italian red in the ripasso style- smooth, intense with hints of dark fruits & spice.
- Cline Old Vine Zinfandel37.50Sonoma , USA 2019
Delicious toasty vanilla character with a long finish, dark berry fruits with spice & vanilla
- Escarpment Vineyard, The Edge Pinot Noir39.50Martinborough, New Zealand 2019
Flavours of violet and red fruit with subtle notes of tea & earth. Medium bodied with a lingering finish.
- Rosé d’Anjou, Domaine L’Ambroisie29.75France 2017
A great wine on a summer’s day. Slightly sweet and very fresh.
Ideal to accompany any salads or light dishes or just for sipping in the sun!.
- Chapoutier Marius Vermintino25.50Languedoc, France 2019
Lovely freshness with fine, delicate flavour. Crisp, dry finish.
- Pinot Grigio Renideo27.50Veneto, Italy 2019
A fresh twist of crunchy apple and a steely floral finish on the palate. Very fresh and oh so easy to drink!
- Lopes de Haro Rioja Blanco27.25Rioja, Spain 2019
Very aromatic wine packed with the flavours of ripe yellow fruits, nice & crips with citrus backbone
- Emiliana Eco Viognier28.50Valle Central, Chile 2020
Chilean winery of the year 2018 – all of which is certified organic production. This is more interesting than many modern whites with rich fruit flavours but no over the top woodiness.
- Janare Falanghina del Sannio32.00Campania, Italy 2020
Vibrant & refreshing offering banana , pineapple and apple with a tangy acidity
- Pionero Mundi Albarino29.50Rías Baixas, Spain 2019
Apricot, peach and sweet spice touches. The fruit has a tropical citrus flavour, with good length.
- Vicar’s Choice Sauvignon Blanc34.00Marlborough, New Zealand 2019
Classic easy drinking gooseberry Sauvignon from the multi-award winning St. Clair winery
- Micele Biancadri Solo Fiano36.00Puglia , Italy . 2020
medium bodied from an organic producer, plump peachy fruits with a touch of honey & spice
- William Fèvre Chablis53.00Burgundy, France 2018
This is a classic Chablis with lean, elegant flavours, un-oaked with flinty, citrus lime zest and crunchy apple goodness
- Botter Prosecco Superiore Spumante38.50Superiore DOC
Crisp, dry and refreshing – a perfect aperitif