Cocktails & Spirits
- Dark & Stormy9.50Spiced Rum, ginger beer , fresh lime juice
- Negroni9.50Campari, Gunpowder gin, Sweet Vermouth.
- Solero9.95Absolut Vodka, Cointreau , Orange & Passionfruit juices, with fresh cream
- Gotham sour9.50Teelings small batch Irish Whiskey, Wexford Apple juice, lemon juice, Irish Honey
- Amaretto Sour10.50Teeling’s Small Batch Irish Whiskey, Disaronno Amaretto, fresh lime juice & honey
- Strawberry Daiquiri9.50Bacardi Rum, cointreau, Strawberry puree, lemon & lime juices
- Mojito10.50Bacardi Rum, simple syrup, fresh mint, lime juice, Sprite.
- Prosecco Mimosa10.25Chilled prosecco with fresh orange juice
- Bellini10.50Chilled prosecco spumante with crushed peach puree
- Gotham Fizz9.50Prosecco poured over a scoop of our lemon sorbet ice-cream with a dash of elderflower cordial, served in a glamorous martini glass.
As much a dessert as a cocktail, you might want to keep room for this one!
- Gunpowder Gin & Fever-Tree Tonic9.95Drumshambo’s finest botanical gin with the ultimate tonic water, chose the classic Indian or the delicious elderflower tonic by Fever-Tree
- Passionfruit & Berry Martini9.50Absolut vodka, Chambord, passion fruit juice, lemon juice , honey
- Cosmopolitan9.50Vodka, Cointreau, Cranberry & Lime Juice
- Espresso Martini9.50“Make me a drink to wake me up” – so asked a young model of the barman in London’s Soho Brasserie and this classic was the result.
Freshly brewed Java Republic espresso, Absolut vodka and Kahlua
- Aperol Spritz9.50There’s no better cocktail for a relaxed evening or a lazy weekend brunch, fruity and refreshing. Prosecco, Aperol and soda water, served on the rocks
- Hugo Spritz10.25Prosecco, elderflower, soda water & mint
- Manhattan10.95Teeling’s Small Batch Irish Whiskey, Martini Rosso, Orange Bitters
- Margarita10.50Jose Cuervo Blue Agave Tequila, Cointreau, freshly squeezed lime juice
- Red Sangria9.25 / 17.95Red wine, Cointreau, sugar syrup, Sprite, fresh fruits.
250ml / 500ml
- Bailey’s Cappuccino8.95Java Republic coffee and Bailey’s Irish cream liqueur for a delicious and perfect after-dinner pick-me up
Craft Beers & Lagers
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale6.95A great blend of pale malt along with citrus and floral scented hops. Crisp and full flavoured classic American craft beer.
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro Gluten-Free6.50The Italian brew-masters have use a specific enzyme to remove the gluten while still using the same ingredients as the original Nastro, refreshing, clean taste with a good balance of bitterness
- Brooklyn Craft Lager6.75Amber-gold in colour displaying a firm malt centre with a refreshing bitterness and floral hop aroma. Caramel malts show in the finish. (USA)
- Brew Dog Punk IPA6.50A post modern classic pale ale, the twist is the addition of fruity hops giving an explosion of tropical fruit & a sharp bitter finish. (Scotland)
- Whiplash Rollover Session IPA6.50Originally brewed in Wicklow now Dublin based brewery, Ireland
- Whiplash Body Riddle Pale Ale6.50Dublin brewed via Wicklow, Ireland
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro5.50A light malt flavour with a sweet follow through and a pleasant, refreshing end. (Italy)
- Heineken Non-Alcoholic4.75A non-alcoholic beer that tastes like beer!
- Orpens Pressed Irish Apple Cider6.50Medium dry with a fresh, slightly tart flavour, works well with food. 100% Irish. Made with love and an apple obsession in Slane, Co. Meath.
Wines by the Glass
- Chapoutier Marius Grenache/Syrah6.95Languedoc, France
- Bousquet Caméléon Organic Malbec8.50Mendoza, Argentina
- Guigal Cötes du Rhône8.95France
- Chapoutier Vermentino6.95Languedoc, France
- Emiliana Viognier7.75Valle Central , Chile
- Vicar’s Choice Sauvignon Blanc8.75New Zealand
- Rosé d’Anjou, Domaine L’Ambroisie7.95France
- Botter Prosecco Superior Spumante9.95Italy
- Guigal Cötes du Rhône17.00Rhône, France 2017
Full bodied, luscious, juicy, ripe red fruits. Smooth, elegant and delicious.
- Marques de Riscal 1860 Roble14.002018 (Spain)
Cherry nose with some toasty oak. Medium-full bodied., 100% Tempranillo
- Marqués de Riscal Rueda14.002019 (Spain)
Rich, mouth-filling modern Spanish white with floral & fresh herb scents.
- Chapoutier Marius Grenache/Syrah22.50Languedoc, France 2019
Rich, spicy, red berries, delicate floral touch.
Very smooth with a tinge of silky tannins and red fruit aromas.
- Ca‘di Ponti Nero D’Avola23.50Sicily, Italy 2020
Ripe black cherry & juicy plum fruits, medium bodied with a gently smokiness.
- Torres Iberico Rioja27.50Rioja, Spain 2017
Deeply coloured modern styled Rioja with blackberry fruits and some gentle oak on a long finish
- Bousquet Cameleon Malbec27.50Mendoza, Argentina, 2020
Hand-picked Malbec grapes from high in the Andes produce raspberry red aromas and copious cherry flavours combine for a long, supple aftertaste. An ideal partner for our rib-eye steak
- Eco Organic Cabernet Sauvignon31.50Casablanca, Chile 2019
Medium to full bodied ,with a light handed but firm tannic grip. Black and red berries, roast coffee, chocolate with a hint of vanilla.
- Terra Viva Sangiovese26.50Marche, Italy 2020
Ruby red , un-oaked with zesty red fruit aromas. Made with 100% Sangiovese grown using organic farming methods.
- Zenato Valpolicella33.50Veneto, Italy 2018
Classic Italian red in the ripasso style- smooth, intense with hints of dark fruits & spice.
- Guigal Cötes du Rhône31.50Rhône, France 2017
Full bodied, luscious, juicy, ripe red fruits. Smooth, elegant and delicious. This Rhône red is consistently excellent from vintage to vintage and has been ever-present on our list for over twenty years!
- Cline Old Vine Zinfandel35.00Sonoma , USA 2019
Delicious toasty vanilla character with a long finish, dark berry fruits with spice & vanilla
- Escarpment Vineyard, The Edge Pinot Noir38.00Martinborough, New Zealand 2019
Flavours of violet and red fruit with subtle notes of tea & earth. Medium bodied with a lingering finish.
- Rosé d’Anjou, Domaine L’Ambroisie25.00France 2017
A great wine on a summer’s day. Slightly sweet and very fresh.
Ideal to accompany any salads or light dishes or just for sipping in the sun!.
- Chapoutier Marius Vermintino22.50Languedoc, France 2019
Lovely freshness with fine, delicate flavour. Crisp, dry finish.
- Pinot Grigio Renideo24.00Veneto, Italy 2019
A fresh twist of crunchy apple and a steely floral finish on the palate. Very fresh and oh so easy to drink!
- Lopes de Haro Rioja Blanco25.00Rioja, Spain 2019
Very aromatic wine packed with the flavours of ripe yellow fruits, nice & crips with citrus backbone
- Emiliana Eco Viognier28.50Valle Central, Chile 2020
Chilean winery of the year 2018 – all of which is certified organic production. This is more interesting than many modern whites with rich fruit flavours but no over the top woodiness.
- Janare Falanghina del Sannio30.00Campania, Italy 2020
Vibrant & refreshing offering banana , pineapple and apple with a tangy acidity
- Pionero Mundi Albarino28.00Rías Baixas, Spain 2019
Apricot, peach and sweet spice touches. The fruit has a tropical citrus flavour, with good length.
- Vicar’s Choice Sauvignon Blanc34.00Marlborough, New Zealand 2019
Classic easy drinking gooseberry Sauvignon from the multi-award winning St. Clair winery
- Micele Biancadri Solo Fiano36.00Puglia , Italy . 2020
medium bodied from an organic producer, plump peachy fruits with a touch of honey & spice
- Ca Bianca Gavi29.50Piedmont, Italy 2018
A fresh Gavi with peach and roasted almond notes. Pale gold in colour with a complex and intense bouquet
- William Fèvre Chablis39.50Burgundy, France 2018
This is a classic Chablis with lean, elegant flavours, un-oaked with flinty, citrus lime zest and crunchy apple goodness
- Botter Prosecco Superiore Spumante35.00Superiore DOC
Crisp, dry and refreshing – a perfect aperitif